Giving back is an important part of our business model. We want to be a force of good in the world, not only through what we put out in content, products, services but also through spending actual $$$ on projects and initiatives that touch our heart.
- Micro-credits to female owned businesses in third world countries through Kiva.org. As empowering female entrepreneurship reduces poverty.
- Building toilets for women and girls in India through Milaap.org. Building toilets in India for women and girls is a proven strategy to reduce sexual violence and improve female health conditions.
- Groceries packets for poor people in India who lost their jobs due to Covid-19 lockdown through Ketto.org. This project helped feed hundreds of migrant worker families and Hindu illegal immigrants from Pakistan.
- Supporting ‘Twin Flame’ entrepreneurs during the Covid-19 lockdown, who follow the Twin Flame Tribe Facebook page, by buying $500 in products and services from them through a Facebook post.
- Planting trees, reforesting rain forests worldwide through Treesisters.org. Planting trees is one of the most important ways that we can reverse climate change, and leave this world a better place for our children and grandchildren.
- Educating people on sexual abuse, child sex trafficking, and child sex slavery through Elizabethsmartfoundation.org. Elizabeth is herself a survivor of abduction and sex enslavement as a child. The sexual exploitation of children is the biggest pandemic of our time. A truly enlightened society does not prey on their most vulnerable, but protects and nourishes them.